East Carolina University: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow (ECUYTT) is a constantly changing collection of the best ECU and Greenville-area information available online. A website that is devoted to all things ECU and the Greenville area through stories, videos, slideshows, still pictures, discussion, original content and links to other existing websites. Thanks for visiting, please sign our Guest Book, then share ECUYTT with your ECU friends!
East Carolina University: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow is an independent website and not affiliated with East Carolina University. ECUYTT is a project of, and supported by, the brothers of Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity - Iota Upsilon Chapter.
- ECUYTT is self-supporting and depends on donations from readers like you to exist. ECUYTT is not a certified charitable organization, so donations are not tax deductible. To donate using PayPal:
Why the need for a website like this?
ECU currently has over 146,000 living alumni, 21,000 students attending class in Greenville, 6,000 distance learning students and 5,000 employees. That total is approximately 178,000 people (excluding families of the above), all with only ECU in common. And then there’s the Greenville area too, with ECU as its engine.
Before ECUYTT, there was no single source where ECU alumni, students, employees, fans, supporters and Greenville-area residents could go to keep up with all aspects of ECU and Greenville or to find answers to their questions. That's why ECUYTT was created. There are over 750 links here to other information on the web.
There are 5 components of ECUYTT:
Updated several times daily. Main topics are on Purple tabs at the left.
This is where pictures are stored and links to stories are posted. Friend the page to follow along in your daily Facebook feed.
This is where ECUYTT began and is kept simply because it often comes up first in search engine queries.
Follow to keep up with what's posted daily on the main website or Facebook.
One topic, every day, on Facebook and this website. Friend the page to follow along in your daily Facebook feed.
Why Read / Support / Donate to ECUYTT?
- ECUYTT saves readers time as links to all the most important information can be found here quickly and easily.
- Through our Shopping page, ECUYTT pushes online sales to your business every day and with our new GameDay page, we’ll lead shoppers right to your door by providing them with your physical address to type into their GPS.
- ECUYTT has a steadily growing, targeted audience of 54,502 Unique Visitors, who have made 79,872 Visits and 148,409 Page Views. They come from 87 counties in North Carolina, 48 states in the US and 67 countries.
- Google and Bing searches on a wide variety of ECU and Greenville topics often list ECUYTT in the top 5 recommended sites, many times ahead of more official ones.
- ECUYTT is used by high school students shopping for a college and their parents, current ECU students and employees, active alumni and those looking to reconnect, along with Greenville-area residents.
This page was last updated: October 23, 2012